WORK. EAT. CHILL.
1KFulton is a century-old cold storage building that has thawed and transformed into a state-of-the-art LEED Gold Core + Shell, LEED Platinum EBOM and Energy Star rated office and retail building.
Work. Eat. Chill
531,190 SF | Flexible floor plans | On-site bicycle detailing and repair | Secure bike room | Shared bikes | Restaurants and retailers | Roof deck | On-site fitness center | Indoor parking | Shuttle service
- 531,190 SF Development
- 38,500 - 71,000 SF Flexible Floor Plates
- 21' x 21' Column Spacing
- Ceiling Heights: 14' on 1st - 2nd, 12' on 3rd - 10th
- Built in 1923
- Reinforced Concrete
1K Fulton offers first-class amenities, including:
- Indoor Parking
- Restaurant and retailers
- Recycling and composting services
- Roof deck
- On-site fitness center
- Secure bike room
- Shared bikes
- On-site bicycle detailing and repair
- Shuttle service
- Pressbox dry cleaning
- LEED Platinum Certified
- WELL Compliant
- DAS system
- Electric car charging in parking garage
- On-site banking and free ATM for tenants
1KFulton is among the most accessible office locations in Chicago’s CBD. Transportation options include:
- Located one block from Morgan Street 'L' station
- Short walk from multiple CTA bus routes
- Shuttle service offered to Union and Ogilvie rail hubs
- Just blocks from 1-90/94
Please direct all requests and questions concerning the building to the office of the building at the number below.
Engineers are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for building emergencies.
For more information on 1KFulton, feel free to contact us directly.
1330 West Fulton, Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60607
Tenants of 1KFulton, register now to:
- Submit your work order requests
- Get latest building updates
- Download tenant forms